The ICAPS 2005 Organizing Committee has selected the following Workshops to be held in conjunction with the 15th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling. The workshop proceedings are available online, please follow the icons.
- WS1: Constraint Programming for Planning and Scheduling  [6.5MB]
Chris Beck, Andrew Davenport, Toby Walsh
- WS2: Role of Ontologies in Planning and Scheduling  [3.5MB]
Juan Fernández Olivares, Eva Onaindía
- WS3: Mixed-Initiative Planning and Scheduling  [5.6MB]
George Ferguson, Caroline Hayes, Greg Sullivan
- WS4: Multiagent Planning and Scheduling  [3.9MB]
Bradley J. Clement
- WS5: Verification and Validation of Model-Based Planning and Scheduling Systems  [4.1MB]
Maria Fox, Allen Goldberg, Klaus Havelund, Derek Long
- WS6: Planning under Uncertainty for Autonomous Systems  [5.9MB]
Christophe Guettier, Neil Yorke-Smith
- WS7: Plan Execution: A Reality Check  [7.2MB]
All workshops share the same deadline. More specifically, the deadline for submitting papers to the workshops is: 21 February, 2005.
Please note, that some workshops have extended their submission deadline.
- Daniel Borrajo, University of Carlos III, Spain.
- Ari Jonsson, NASA Ames Research Center, USA.